Search This Blog

Sunday, April 2, 2006

Are you embarrassing the angels with your pop-ups?

Two things:

1. I read two interesting articles: one I will blog about another day, and the other is on being a lady in our vulgur society, here's a quote and a link...

'"You are embarrassing the angels." This is what I intend to say for the next 40 days whenever I see someone who is hurting the culture, hurting human dignity, denying the stature of a human being. I mean to say it with belief, with an eye to instruction, but also pointedly, uncompromisingly. As a lady would. All invited to join in." Ms. Noonan is a contributing editor of The Wall Street Journal

2. I used to have THE most annoying pop-ups, nothing too nasty just TOTALLY annoying. But they are gone I tell you. What is the secret...?

JUST OXI-CUTE them!!

That one's for you Deb, you make the best commercials!! -back to the problem with pop-up advertisements... a friend sent me the most amazing pop-up blocker! I didn't really think it was going to work, but it did! Not ONE pop-up ad since installation! We can actually watch a movie on our computer now without 20 interruptions!

Okay, that's not all I've been thinking about on this blessed Sunday, but I guess I'm just feeling random!

Amy



Wednesday, April 5, 2006 - Untitled Comment

Posted by sajolley (70.246.245.11)
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
It is fun to get a comment from someone on the other side of the equator.
The worship leader from our church is from Peru. I so enjoy hearing stories of his upbringing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive