Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Where has August gone? {NSM! LINKup}

I know, it's just not proper. I didn't post this month's Nature Study Monday until, the 24th?! I don't know about yours, but our summer break has flown by! I have some great pictures and words, but I thought I'd better go ahead and get this posted before it's September already. Maybe some of you have had better success at nature study blogging this month than I have?!



So, what DID you do for nature study over the summer?


Grab this image to share in your post...


::



2 comments:

Veronica said...

Hi Amy!
Hi need to re-post, I didn't hook the linky up directly to my post.
SO sorry.
Warm regards,
Veronica

amyinperu said...

Veronica,
do i need to delete your entry so that you can repost? i was able to manually fix the link, but if you want to try again to get your thumbnail picture up there, feel free and if i need to help, let me know...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive