Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2014

It's March! {NSM! LinkUP!}

Okay, so I've been too busy with getting ready for exams, planning for next term, making a person...
so much so, that I haven't been able to get my {NSM!} post up last week and now it's almost past today and all I have are the pictures, words and the ideas... still in my head. A really tired head, I might add. :)

So, in my upcoming post, I might talk about how our Nature Study exam questions went today,
or, I might talk more about our Squash studies,
or, the cool butterfly we found that seems like it only has four legs...
or, you just never know. I might surprise you. ;)

I'm going to go ahead and post the linky RIGHT here, RIGHT now and then I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully, with everything all tidily bound up in an amazingly interesting blog post. How's that?

So, if you're ready with YOUR nature study posts from March, see if you can beat me getting them all plugged into the linky before I get back with my post... ;)
Hah!

Yeah, I double dare you.

Snag a button if you wanna! :)
Come back and share your nature studies with us any time this month!



The {Nature Study Monday} link up is for ANY nature study-ish blog post written at any time during the current month. Which means, when you submit your link, it will show up in every. single. {NSM} post. during the whole month! Oh, and be not confused, feel free to link up on any day, be it Monday or not! 




4 comments:

Alesha H said...

Amy! I've got to know just in case you post about something else...are your 4 legged butterflies black with transparent "windows" through their wings??? I have not found out much about them, but we have them too! :)

amyinperu said...

you're so speedy!! ...can't wait to read it. :)

amyinperu said...

you inspired me. i just posted 'bout the butterfly... and the black with transparent, could it be a small thyridia? we have these but it's not the one i posted about... quick, go see my post about the 'four leg' thing. :)

Alesha H said...

thanks! Yes, it's a thyridia glasswing. :) I'm glad to have an answer about the 'four leg' thing, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive